21.10.11


Autumn update (Singapore has no seasons but who cares)
You know, i just delayed my sleep time by two hours because i wanted to (1) read another Biotechnology article before sleeping and (2) floss my teeth, but both activities were just too daunting and i'm just feeling so SIAN. So i just wander around online and didn't do much that was productive. 0.o This procrastination is really moronic. I'm such an imbecile.

Anyway, i can't believe that my last blog post was before the start of this school semester. Whoops. How did that happen. Well, a lot has gone on since school started. I had fun in Korea, i've got a job (or a training contract to be more exact) at a smaller-medium firm with a decent pay and a very nice atmosphere despite missing the train that the other NUS law students got on (by being overseas when everyone else was going for interviews...), i now know some basic Korean, and i've been doing IP-related modules to the point that i'm living and breathing IP...although that didn't stop me from getting a bad grade for my IP Law mid-semester test. Goddamn trademarks!

At least my Entertainment Law is faring better. I'm quite screwed for Biotech though...i read and read and i don't think i'm going anywhere. I think i'm never going to take another research paper again. Then again there's only one semester of law school left after this.

Can't wait for this semester to be over so i can start playing SKYRIM!!! And of course preparing for Law IV and being able to go out (with Coco, family, friends, etc) and have fun again (as much as i can fit a social life around Skyrim HAHA) and sleeping more than the 5hrs a day i'm averaging now (WEEKENDS INCLUDED). I can also continue watching Initial D (great anime) and take a look at Giant Killing (one of the few decent sports anime left for me to watch).

Maybe i'll get back into the mood to do some exercise too. It's amazing that i can still see my six pack in the mirror (under very favourable lighting conditions of course). Gaah stressed. Life will be so much better with the Biotech research paper out of the way.
0 comments



About Me...


Gregory Ang
{♠gRêCkÖ♠}
31st December
Eccentricity
Bitch-er
Blur AND clumsy
Rafflesian
Victorian
Phoenixian
Signal Spec
NUS Law


Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Fellow Bloggers :)


dory
celine
jaclyn
jamie
zhipeng
candice
ian
chinleng
kenneth poon
kudus
sis


DISCLAIMER: This blog is copyrighted by Gregory Ang, blah blah blah...if you wanna quote something from this blog for some reason (i can't even begin to imagine what), please at least say Greg said "..." instead of just "..."

IN ADDITION, i am not liable for any damages if, after reading my posts, you start to go crazy/doubt God/feel depressed, OR if you decide to believe my supposed "facts" or listen to my advice or any advice written in this blog AT YOUR OWN RISK and end up getting screwed/fired from your job, etc.

HOWEVER, if you are aggrieved by something that i wrote in my blog - something that damages your reputation or whatever - please feel free to send an email (with your REASONS) to greckoboy@hotmail.com, and i'll edit my posts...ONCE i've read the email (please be warned that i don't read my emails THAT regularly).

TERMS OF AGREEMENT: By reading this blog, you agree that this website is just a simple collection of opinions. I will erase this part when i start harbouring ambitions to change the world or take down the PAP or whatever. Furthermore, you agree to abide by the terms stated (rather crudely) in the disclaimer above.

REMEMBER, it is YOUR duty to read all of the above, for i have already written a post to direct your attention here. And if you feel the disclaimer is not "properly defined" and/or not clear, then i'm very sorry, but i kinda thought that you had this thing called "common sense". I know you have common sense...you do, don't you?

Finally, sorry for all that self-protection crap...it was quite fun though LOL. Just enjoy reading lah! :)


Powered by Blogger